Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 17 - February 21st


This past week was a little bit slow, we spent a whole day walking and we got an average of two lessons. 

Nobody is coming to church. So we did a lot of walking under the hot humid weather. 

But President Nelson's  talk  was very spiritual and uplifting.  So the talk helped appreciate whose name I'm wearing every day. So I hope when I leave I can change spiritually and apply the principles that I have learned during my mission.  But it first starts by committing yourself in your heart that you want a change. 

When you love your companion, become 100% obedient and choose good. President Haney promised us that we for sure will experience change.


Elder Driggs sent these pictures from the Philippines

 







No comments:

Post a Comment