Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 21 - March 20, 2016

So it was my Birthday this week one of the best presents for my birthday was my first baptism 1 day after my birthday and their name is the Tumangil family and we have 3 more upcoming baptisms.and also our total number of lessons this week is 33!!

Also I found out this week that you can kill rats with boiling hot water my kabahe(room mate) did it the other day and it worked. 

I LOVE MY NEW AREA!! No to mention that its a really big area and that there are maramie mga tao dito sa(many people here) San Jose Del Monte perdo its okay na lang. 

I can deal with a roach infested apartment now and not even care because I am so busy focusing and loving my new area!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I love the people, I love the place its super clean and there are marami(many) mango and buko(coconut) trees and I am starting to understand people now,and also dito its really maganda(beautiful) it really helps having a Filipino companion. 
Love you Elder Frias!!! and also I am in the same area as Elder English and we play basketball together on p-day. 

And today was the first day i ate a Big Mac at Mcdonalds.

The word I learned this week is kapit bahay that means neighbor. 

Well ingat po kayo  



No comments:

Post a Comment