Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 22 - March 30, 2016

This week we got a text message from one of our investigators and said that they don't want us teaching them anymore and the husband is a LA and the wife is an Investigator. 

So I felt like they are missing out in eternal salvation and they don't want to be saved. But sometimes this happens as a missionary we feel like the door was slammed shut and locked tight and that there is no one who wants the glory of God and as missionary it is our job to find the lost sheep and people have agency to choose but the choice is quite simple do you want eternal glory or captivity?

We have being teaching this housemaid for 3 weeks. she is working for an active member but she is being held back. Now she isn't really coming to church because her husband isn't familiar with our religion and doesn't really want her to attend until he does more research on our church. But the downfall is that he is always working and is never available for a lesson. But this week we finally taught him L1 and now he is interested and wants us to return again and that means that we can finally baptize him and his wife!!!!!!!! and he said he will come to church.

I still have my braces I wear them every day and night, I can buy some shoes or I can use the one from home.

 We don't need anything at the moment.   I wear a Large. 

We have 4 baptisms next month and I write in my journal every day.

Wow ,so the campaign is turning around thats good!! 

I heard about Belgium 5 days ago and Ben Oliphant and another person from PG High are serving there. 

Well the southern part of the Philippines has terrorists too and we have a lot of muslims in my area right now but they are mainly friendly. 

I think Belgium might be a little safer because they have a better economy. But so far here its being safe.

i might need bug spray an inhaler and taco seasoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment