Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Week 20 - March 20, 2016

On March 30th I will be going to the Manila Temple and bring some stuff for Daniel to bring to you.
I love my new area its half providence half city my companion is funny and he is fillipino. His name is Elder Frias he is from Cavite.
   
(Answer to Dad's letter)

Wow that is something, Well at least you could get a lot of work done. Im good here I got transferred to San Jose Del Monte It's a really big area half providence half city there are 200 active members in our ward and some days we teach 7 lessons. We have 5 people with a baptismal date and one is coming up on March 19th. Its really handy to have a companion that speaks fluent Tagalog and im learning a lot already being around with him. At my apartment I am the only foreigner there, the rest are Filipino. But I am having a lot of fun in my area the people are good and its really beautiful here. 

How is it in America? How are you? Well I love you dad, take care.

I didn't get the package yet.

What does it mean to be a Providence?
It's like in america where like all the farm land like a land away from a city a really large area with land but now much of a city.

Do you have to walk? or do you have bike or cars?
Are there any dangerous animals?
No dangerous animals, nope we don't have any bikes or cars we just walk, take a tricycle or a jeepny

Early Birthday Celebration for Elder Driggs before leaving his first Area.  The Talagtag family gathered with the Mission leader of the ward and others members to celebrate!





Pictures from his New area San Jose Del Monte, new roommates and new apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment