Monday, October 10, 2016

Week 48 - October 3rd, 2016

This week I had the opportunity to go on splits a lot and when we go on splits we find more. So splits is a helpful tool for us although we didn't have any investigators at church. 
We were still able to hand out book of Mormons and pamphlets to people. And I always work with him and he is super smart and intelligent he gives me some tips.  He said that when we oym we need to say that our church is called Mormons. Because when we say that we are The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints people will just think that we are an other catholic church but when we say Mormons the will ask the question what are Mormons? People become interested when they ask questions.

Also on Friday we were at a members house and we were teaching, they sort of live in a tin shack and it is easy for the bugs to crawl in. And i noticed that there was a centipede crawling up on one of there matress that was pushed to the side of the wall and it was about to come up to our member and I haven't really seen one before and I wanted to hold it but as soon as she noticed it she started to kill it ,which took a while to kill. But they told me that if a centipede will bite you, it is poisonous, it can cause fever or sickness and if even several will bite you, you can die. 
So, that's an interesting experience that I learned.  So, watch out for those. 

Well, my not so new apartment any more is nice it has 2 working bath rooms, air conditioning but we don't use it because it is expensive and the tiles that are on the floor are high quality it sort of has a patio in the front.

I get along with all of my companions.


No comments:

Post a Comment