Saturday, January 23, 2016

Week 11 - January 13, 2016

I went to a zone conference yesterday and our President focused a lot on family history. 

So when you do family history you can reactivate loved ones in our family who didn't get the gospel. But up here we are still struggling getting investigators getting to church but we will try to extend more commitments. 

On the good side we have two baptisms for February.

 I also found out that in February Elder Russell M. Nelson is going to visit our mission!! 

Today we went to the temple for our p-day it was very enjoyable and made me feel happy. It is still very hot here and while im typing this letter I saw a mouse on the computer a real mouse. 

Yesterday I received your package and thank you for the G. 

 How's the snow there?

No comments:

Post a Comment