Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Week 1, November 13th, 2015




Hey Kumusta I'm safe at the Philippines. 

I have being here for a week and I have loved it!! 

I have Elders from Guam, Fiji, Samoa, America, India, Philippines, and TONS of Australians. We have had rice for breakfast lunch and dinner. 

I share a room with Elder Maynes (My casama) (Companion) from Utah, Elder English from Arizona, and Elder Uhler from Virginia. The Weather makes you think that you are in a Sauna . Today we went to Manila American Cemetery and Memorial. Our district is called the Ammon District we have Elder Uhler, Elder Maynes, Elder English, Elder Reyes, from Guam, Elder Nansen From Samoa, Elder Winter from Australia, and Elder Malui from Australia.  

Flight was fine I have my watch.

The elder that was with me was named Elder Maynes. 
I had no allergies and I arrived fine. I'm learning the language pretty good its related to Spanish. 


November 6th, 2015.  Arriving at the Missionary Training Center in the Philippines.


Checking in at the MTC Philippines.

These are pictures from the MTC Philippines Facebook page.
Ian wasn't allowed to send pictures while in the MTC. I am so thankful for sister Sue DuVal Chantry working at the MTC as a Senior Missionary.  She always took time to take pictures of the missionaries and post them in Facebook.  


No comments:

Post a Comment