Sunday, December 20, 2015

Week 6 - December 10, 2015

This week I went proselyting for the second time it was defiantly more interesting. 

I had a Filipino companion and we taught one investigator. On the way to this guys house I was trying to convert these construction workers except  they were busy. So we just headed to the investigators house. 

On the way I crossed this river on a bamboo raft thing intertwined leather straps like you see in the movies and then iIhad to climb this massive hill and it was like 70 degrees steep and the investigator lived on top of the hill.  We taught him the Atonement and Plan of Salvation. I gave the benediction and shared my testimony and afterwards he offered us chocolate cake!! 

So how are you guys doing? 

We have people from Mongolia, China, Malaysia, and Taiwan. There are about 25 people in this new baby batch and one of the Elders is from my same State and Home town. And two other people from Utah and then 3 people from New Zealand. 

Well, 5 more days until I am out on the field. 

Alan ko po na Ang Diyos ang ating Ama sa Langit, Alan ko po na Tayo ang anak Ninya Salama po! I know that God loves us and that we are his children thank you! Maganda Umaga !! good morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment